For Mallory products except for Mallory distributors out of the one year warranty period please call our MSD RMA Line for assistance: 915-855-7123
To Return an MSD product for Repair: An RMA Number is required for any repair or return.
- Easily get an RMA number by filling out the Request form by following the link
- For warranty repairs, the Proof of Purchase must be supplied (Purchased within 1
- If not under warranty, a credit card number must be supplied for repair and
- Must provide description of problem and/or reason for repair
- The Ship To address CANNOT be a PO Box
- We recommend you send the product back via a trackable shipping method
- The RMA number will only be valid for 30 days
- Repairs generally will take 10 – 12 business days from the time the part is logged into the MSD system
- All warranty returned shipments will ship via UPS ground only
Atomic EFI customers, when sending in the ATOMIC EFI for repair we request that you send it in with all three items:
- TBI Throttle Body PN 2905
- TBI Power Module (red box) PN 2911
- TBI Handheld Module PN 2912
By sending in all three items, this will allow us to diagnosis and update all components to the latest firmware.
Customers living outside of the continental United States will be responsible
for all return freight
Note: Some ignition components, such as the Marine, Off-Road, "N" Series Ignitions and coils are potted with an epoxy compound for vibration and water resistance. These units cannot be repaired.
Unfortunately the following items listed below are obsolete and no longer serviceable.
7800 OBS-MSD-8 Extra Pwr Pro Race*Sub w/7805
7501 OBS-MSD 10 Ignition Control Only
7502 OBS-MSD-10 Plus, Ignition Control Only
6211 OBS-MSD DIS2, Distributorless Ign.
83581 OBS-Electronics Box, Single Channel,Zero
G2X's needing testing or repair should be sent to Racepak.