PDA

View Full Version : Force Ignition

JungleJim
10-23-2003, 03:54 PM
I did'nt know where else to post this.........

What kinda garbage is this?

FORCE IGNITION Model RL2 Ignition Controller

Get faster, cleaner starts as well as increased power and fuel economy.

This unit is far superior to the MSD 6AL and is assmbled here in the U.S.A.
Contains all of the great features of the MSD 6AL, plus has a built in two step

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33691 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439063067&category=33691)

msdtech4
10-23-2003, 05:17 PM
JungleJim,

That's pretty funny, I have not seen that one before. Don't know what to tell you but for that kind of money you are in the ball park for the price of the digital 6 that will produce 30% more power, has a built in two step, start retard and single step retard. All of our boxes are made in the USA so there you go.

Thanks,

MSD tech4

hotwheels55
10-23-2003, 05:37 PM
It sounds like one of the neat magnetic fuel pressure superchargers that are guaranteed to produce at least 25 hp. I don't have an address for the vendor, but he's in Taiwan.

I know of a trucker that bought a "Laser Detector" for $300 when law enforcement first started using it for speed enforcement. He got stopped and said his detector never went off. He was offered a deal, allow the officer to open the device and save himself a ticket. It was a ball bearing contained in a tube that completed a circuit to turn LED lights on and off. Hehehehe...

msdtech4
10-23-2003, 06:13 PM
hotwheels55,

That is a good one the vendor is in Taiwan but the product is made in America!?????!! I guess all I can say to that is that we have been here a very long time, not a fly by night company trying to take (not make) a buck and will not be there tomorrow to take care of the person that purchased the product!

thanks again!

MSD tech4

JungleJim
10-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by msdtech4@Oct 23 2003, 04:13 PM

I guess all I can say to that is that we have been here a very long time, not a fly by night company trying to take (not make) a buck and will not be there tomorrow to take care of the person that purchased the product!

thanks again!

MSD tech4
You don't have to convince me! I'm a true MSD user from my 6AL to my plug wires!

In the near future I will be buying 2 Digital 6 boxes and 2 window switches.........JJim

msdtech4
10-23-2003, 07:44 PM
I am not trying to, I can tell by your post you thought it was a joke. Thanks for showing it to me, I have passed it along on this end. We like to take a look at things people are offering etc. By the way, nice car!

Thanks again,

MSD tech4

JungleJim
10-23-2003, 08:02 PM
I meant no ill will by my previous statement....maybe I should have included :)

Now, on to more important things......How about a "Bench Racing" forum for all those things that do not fit into these technical forums?

msdtech4
10-24-2003, 10:31 AM
I'll pass that on, I know we are looking into expanding the forum. Thanks for the suggestion. If you see anything else on here or on our web page you think needs address we always welcome comments and suggestions. That's is how you make things better!!

JungleJim
10-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Shy.........I'm not :)

I moderate a couple of forums myself and would be more than happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to email if you have any questions.......JJim

msdtech4
10-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Will do!