PDA

View Full Version : Sci On 1995 Honda Accord Ex

toyrun90
10-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Ok when it comes to doing stuff to my car i am a major freak and like to make sure a hundred times before i do it to make sure it is right. Now i was reading some of the other questions in here got a good idea but i figure it is best to actually tell you my case and see what you think. Now i got the msd sci for my accord ex. awhile back i got the msd cap and blaster 2 coil and my original coil was internal so i had to figure out on my own how to wire it externally. well its been working fine so no worries there, but my question is that on the new box i take the positive wire running to my coil and connect to the red msd box wire. Then take the negative wire and hook it up the the white msd box wire. Then use the wires from the box and connect the orange directly to the possitive on my new coil, and the black wire to the negative from the box? then all i have left is the main possitive and negative to my battery. If this is to confusing i'm sorry just give me all new instructions or something. I hope you respond quickly i'm ancy to put it in.

msdtech1
10-19-2003, 10:08 PM
The wiring that you discribed is correct. I have also listed a link to the MSD SCI Installation Instructions. You did not mention whether it was an SCI, PN 6300/PN 6320 or a Digital SCI, PN 6350 so I went ahead and listed the Digital SCI which can be used for both.

http://www.msdignition.com/pdf/pn6350.pdf

MSD Tech1

toyrun90
10-20-2003, 10:33 AM
It was the 6300 that i have, and that site didn't come up for some reason, but i can visualize it in my head its all i've thought about for like over a day now, just a matter of finding a place to mount the box now :(
Thanks for the heads up though, i appreciate the help. To bad its pouring today.

msdtech2
10-20-2003, 12:17 PM
The link that was sent to you requires Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view it. You can also find it in our website under Downloads.
Thanks,
msdtech2