PDA

View Full Version : May I ask who with MSD is on this forum please?

Ed-vancedEngines
03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Hello,
I just joined here in this forum.
I am not sure where I should be posting this thread. I am just wanting to find out of any of my old friends or old business acquaintences are here or not?

I think I did see Steve M posting with that nick here. Pretty sure it is the one and same with the brilliant, brilliant, brain.

I am not sure if any of you here want your names posted in the forum. So I will be nice and not starting naming you all. lol. Doubt if I know you all anyhow. :)

If you that are in here with Autotronics do know me or can remember dealing with me or remember the old original "Start-Run-Retard" (That used two different resistor plug-in chips) that was developed when Raul LeBlanc was over Tech R&D in the early 1980's, I would be so very happy to receive Private Message from you and re=establish old connections. I feel it is Ok to name him here because he has been away from MSD for many years. Besides that I am sure that most anyone reading this forum will not have any idea who he is anyway.

How about it MSD Admin ? Any of you remember me?
Ed Wilson
Now in Plano Texas Ed-vanced Engines & Performance.
I know I have recent dealings with some of you from time to time but not sure if any of those are here on this forum.

In the early 1980's I was in Sulphur and Lake Charles Louisiana. That was where my racing operation was based from back then. I know that some of you now with MSD were in the company and in tech way back then.

I guess this is just a wanting to get re-acquainted post, so I might know who is who if we converse here on this forum. Hope those who know me will respond either here or by private message.

I was brought here by one of my customer's and he is now in a different city than me and is trying to do the wireing connecting his new MSD 7531 and his new NX Maximizer 2 computerized nitrous controller together in his system.

For any curious passer- by members here, You will never ever find any company in the race car industry that will help you and stand up tall backing their products, better than the guys and gals here at Autotronics-MSD.

Sincerely,
Ed Wilson
Plano, Texas