PDA

View Full Version : 93 Camaro Lt1 Ignition

Ninjatech
09-15-2003, 12:42 AM
I was hoping someone would have some information about some options for an ignition system for a 93 (LT1) camaro. I know my options are probably fairly limited due to the type of factory ignition on this engine (which from my experience isnt to good) but if there is anything that would work for this engine or addapted to work with this engine that would be awsome. The stock ignition has been having problems lately and if i need to replace it i would like to replace it with something that dosent suck.
Thanks,
Pat :(

Ninjatech
09-15-2003, 12:48 AM
After I put my post in I realized i probably should have posted this under the application part of the forums. I also though if a couple other things I would like to add to the first post. For not this system would be going on a mostly stock engine but eventualy I would like to be able to use this on a either stroked or blown engine.
Thanks again,
Pat

msdtech2
09-15-2003, 10:48 AM
The following are the parts that we offer for your application,
PN 6420, MSD 6AL-L w/rev limiter (OR) PN 6462, MSD 6BTM w/built in rev limiter and Boost Timing Master, for blown applications. The 6BTM can be used as a standard unit and when ready can use the BTM.
PN 8876, Direct Plug in Harness for Dual Connector Coil
PN 8226, Dual Connector Coil
PN 32149 Super Conductor Wire Set 8.5mm
We do not offer a replacement factory distributor or module.
Thanks,
msdtech2