View Full Version : Honda Help
09-14-2003, 02:36 PM
I have a Digital-6 Plus Ignition Control with a Modified Distributor Cap and a
Blaster SS Coil my question is how do I hook this all up be on the instructions it only shows how to hook up the the Digital-6 Plus Ignition with the honda internal coil but know since I got the Blaster SS Coil and how do I wire all this up. please help.Thank you
09-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Here is the correct way to install all the MSD components that you have.
1. Remove the original wire(s) from the factory coil positive terminal and hook them to the MSD Red 18 gauge wire.
2. Remove the original wire(s) from the factory coil negative terminal and hook them to the MSD White 18 gauge wire.
3. Remove the factory coil from within the distributor.
4. Connect the MSD Orange wire to the positive terminal on the Blaster SS Coil. Note: no other wires should be connected to the positive side of the coil.
5.Connect the MSD Black 18 gauge wire to the negative terminal on the Blaster SS Coil. Note: no other wires should be connected to the negative side of the coil.
6.Connect the MSD Black 12 gauge wire to battery negative.
7. Connect the MSD Red 12 gauge wire to battery positive.
The installation is complete.
09-20-2003, 01:00 AM
Finally had some extra time too work on the car again and I had the wiring exactly like you said but the car didn't start because I had a bad ground. Thanks for your help
09-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Your welcome. Glad we could be of help.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.