PDA

View Full Version : Rotor tip Update

Fomoco8
09-04-2003, 01:39 PM
OK picked up an 8420 per one of your tech guys recomendations. Installed it and all is well , I am however a bit ticked off as all i really needed was the rotor ! The base does me no good as I am already running a large Ford cap on my distributor, and the new cap although nice wasn't necessary either as I already had a new one. In the future I am going to research things before just purchasing on a suggestion.

msdtech1
09-04-2003, 05:00 PM
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the outcome of your tech support. I researched your previous posts on September 2nd and 3rd but did not see where the recommendation was made on the PN 8420. Your previous posts were in regards to the rotor tip problem that was described in your first post. Did you contact MSD's Customer Service Department by phone for the recommendation (if so who did you speak to) or did someone else provide you with that information? Please let me know.

MSD Tech1

Fomoco8
09-04-2003, 06:04 PM
The recomendation was made via e mail replies and by phone call to CS, before i started using the forums, Unfortunately I don't recall who did the reply. Thank you for your concern. And like they say in most circles I'll get over it. Thanks again

msdtech1
09-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Your welcome! Hopefully we can do better next time.

MSD Tech1