PDA

View Full Version : 7530t

chunkyalpha
07-09-2005, 02:40 PM
hello, can i set up this unit so that when power is applied to the brown/white wire it activates the window switch and begins a timer. basicaly i would like the unit to engage the window switch a set time after power is applied. i run a class where progressive controlers are not allowed for nitrous and wish to have this unit start the flow of nitrous a few tenths out to aid in traction. also have you had people use the timing ramp as a back door way to control nitrous by pulling timing to lower power levels and then ramp it back in? i apologize for the length of these questions, but thank you for your help.

msdtechsupport1
07-13-2005, 01:52 PM
The brown/white wire on the programmable ignitions will only supply a ground. If you need to supply voltage, you would need to use a relay in-line on the brown/white wire. Basically, it will ground the relay.

chunkyalpha
07-13-2005, 03:58 PM
hello, i realize it supplies ground, i have it as the last step in the activtion of the n2o grounding the lowvoltage side of my relay, my concern was if i could use it to be a window switch and a time delay device to initiate n2o flow at a desired time and a desired rpm simultaniously? thanks colin.

msdtechsupport1
07-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot use the RPM switch and the timed switch at the same time. You would either program the brown/white wire for one or the other.