View Full Version : boost timing master 5462
08-23-2003, 03:17 PM
i haqve a ford 95 model and i have no wiring diagram to hook it up ?
08-24-2003, 01:06 AM
Here is the wiring information for the MSD PN 5462 unit.
1. Connect the PN 5462 Red wire to coil positive (+) terminal.
2. Remove the original factory wires from coil negative (-) and connect them to the PN 5462 White wire.
3. Connect the MSD Orange wire to coil negative (-) terminal. Note: no other wires shouldbe connected to coil (-).
4. Connect the MSD Black wire to a good ground.
5. The MSD Violet/Green wires will not be used.
6. Connect a hose to the brass port on the side of the unit and to a manifold vacuum port on the base of your carburetor.
08-24-2003, 07:28 PM
thanks for your help just wanted to make sure that was the right way to do the hook up
08-24-2003, 11:13 PM
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.