PDA

View Full Version : All Streetfire products made in China?

Matt13
06-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Recently ordered a new cap/rotor kit for my '96 Vortec engine, I've been waiting for a long time for you guys to at least show a little support for these vehicles and when I open the box there are 'made in China' stickers all over it???:confused1: After doing a little searching around I see you carry a distributor for the Vortecs as well, looks identical to the junk I can get on Ebay for $50 complete, needless to say I'm disappointed....if I wanted Chinese parts I can buy the Accel stuff locally

So as the title says are all your Streetfire products made in China?

msdtech1955
07-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Street Fire is a new brand from MSD that delivers quality at a budget price. All of the Street Fire components are spec'd by MSD engineers and designed to provide performance for the price. The quality of each part is backed up with a one year warranty!

Malibu Steve
09-03-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree the streetfire is junk. I had to pay $19.00 to send a distributor back for warranty & even though the car won't run with it but runs fine just replacing the distributor & nothing else they say theres nothing wrong with it. I guess the tech people are the same that say the off shore parts are OK. What a joke.