PDA

View Full Version : Need distributor advice

wts54
07-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Hello,can anyone suggest a ignition system for my truck.I have a stock 89 S-10 4.3 Z eng.with
auto,air.Right now the truck is stock but I want to do a valve job on the engine because it has 114,000 miles and it needs a little refresh.My plan is to use a edelbrock performer manifold with
a holley 2 Barrel T.B.I setup.My distributor is worn and needs rebuilding and I think I would like
to buy a new distributor that is oem and just bolts in and connects right with no hassle.Any ideas
or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.William

wts54
07-28-2003, 08:48 PM
I should also say that I am looking for reliability and durability.I live in the SoCal area and drive
the freeways daily,and hate being on the side of the road waiting for AAA.Thanks William

msdtech1
07-29-2003, 09:36 AM
MSD offers the Pro-Billet EFI Ready-To-Run Distributor, PN 8367. This Distributor is a direct plugin replacement for your stock distributor. You can also add the MSD 6A, PN 6200, Ignition with the PN 8876 Wiring Harness and you can hook up everythinmg without cutting or splicing any wires. We also offer a replacement coil as well, PN 8226, that can be used with the stock ignition or the MSD 6A.

MSD Tech1