PDA

View Full Version : Validation Sucks

Fox84
11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
I needed info on MSD parts that I had and needed to order more MSD parts and I have to wait like 3 days to get validated. That's P... Poor! I ended up asking questions on other sites to help me out :angry:

msd_admin
11-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Let me be the first to apologize. We have a tremendous amount of false registrations (spam) that we cannot validate without moderation. We receive roughly about 300 registrations daily which have to be moderated. About 20% of the registrations are legitimate while the rest being spam. The quickest way to get an answer during the week from 7 AM to 5PM MST is through our tech line: 915-855-7123. Again I apologize for the delay in validation. I hope we can be of further assistance in the future.

MSD Admin

Fox84
11-11-2009, 02:07 PM
I called the phone # today and got the info I needed. Thanks for the response.

Theking
02-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Let me be the first to apologize. We have a tremendous amount of false registrations (spam) that we cannot validate without moderation. We receive roughly about 300 registrations daily which have to be moderated. About 20% of the registrations are legitimate while the rest being spam. The quickest way to get an answer during the week from 7 AM to 5PM MST is through our tech line: 915-855-7123. Again I apologize for the delay in validation. I hope we can be of further assistance in the future.

MSD Admin

How come several nicks are registered under RootModerators, TeamModerators get approved and sends a shit load of spam ?

Should those nicks be denied to be registered? they have been spamming adware links etc for days now. I have PMed you a copy of 1 message.

Please stop them fast, cause its casuing harm.