MSD Performance is pleased to announce that the MSD PowerGrid Ignition System has been approved for use in the NHRA Pro Stock class beginning January 1, 2013.
The PowerGrid is the next generation of programmable ignitions with increased spark energy and improved programming capabilities. The PowerGrid system comprises of two components; the Controller, PN 7730, and the power source, PN 7720.
The PowerGrid system will provide racers with a number of updated features and programming opportunities including:
- Simple USB connection for laptops
- Control timing based on engine rpm, gear value, and/or time
- Advanced cylinder timing based on gear or time
- CANbus connection for Racepak Data Loggers allows all the ignition data to be displayed on Racepak software
- Five retard stages for extreme nitrous setups
Racers can download the MSD View programming software at No Charge by visiting this link.