To Return for Repair: An RMA Number is required for any repair or return.
- Easily get an RMA number by filling out the Request form by following the link
- For warranty repairs, the Proof of Purchase must be supplied (Purchased within 1
- If not under warranty, a credit card number must be supplied for repair and
- Must provide description of problem and/or reason for repair
- The Ship To address CANNOT be a PO Box
- We recommend you send the product back via a trackable shipping method
- The RMA number will only be valid for 30 days
- Repairs generally will take 10 – 12 business days from the time the part is logged into the MSD system
- All warranty returned shipments will ship via UPS ground only
- Customers living outside of the continental United States will be responsible
for all return freight
Note: Some ignition components, such as the Marine, Off-Road, "N" Series Ignitions and coils are potted with an epoxy compound for vibration and water resistance. These units cannot be repaired.
If sending an MSD 10 ignition box, please include the coil and coupler coil if applicable. MSD 10 ignitions cover PN 7500, 7502 and 7505. The coupler coils are PN 8209 and 8209R. The coupler coil has to be used with Pro-Power Coil PN 8201. The MSD 10 Coil is PN 8208.
G2X's needing testing or repair should be sent to Racepak.
If you are sending in your 6A (PN6200) or 6AL (PN6420) for repair please call (915) 857-5200 for your RMA.
Enter New RMA Request >>
Review the Status of your RMA>>