- Billet housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- CARB E.O. Approved
The Street Pro-Billet Distributors are the perfect choice for powerful engines that see plenty of street time. The Street models share the same features as the small diameter models shown above, plus feature a vacuum advance. This canister provides improved economy and an accurate mechanical advance lets you dial-in an advance curve to match your driving needs. A magnetic pick-up produces accurate trigger signals that remain stable throughout the entire rpm range of your engine and is completely maintenance-free.
Must be used with a 6, 7, 8 or 10 Series Ignition Control.
Fits 289, 302