- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and extra long sintered bushing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control• Supplied with socket style distributor cap and rotor
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
Starting on the inside, a 0.500” oversized steel shaft spins in a sealed ball bearing and sintered bushing for long endurance and accurate spark delivery throughout the entire rpm range. Mounted on top of the shaft is an easy-to-adjust chro-moly mechanical advance assembly. Different advance springs and stop bushings are supplied so you can choose from 24 curves. A maintenance-free magnetic pick-up provides accurate trigger signals to your MSD Ignition Control. A precision-manufactured reluctor that is connected to the shaft is responsible for triggering the pick-up. The distributor is topped off with a high quality black cap and Race Rotor.
Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8 or 10 Series Ignition.
For 90° V6, Even-Fire, 4.3L