- Drop-in billet replacement for GM distributors with the small cap and external coil
- Factory style ignition module accepts factory wiring
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Oversized steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Supplied with late model distributor cap and rotor
- Legal to install in all 50 states
GM late-model performance enthusiasts will be happy to see this Pro-Billet Distributor. The distributor, PN 8366, is a drop-in replacement for GM V8s using the small cap distributor with a dual connector coil found in cars from 1987-1993 and trucks from 1987-1995. The entire housing is CNC-machined to exact tolerances for incredible strength (not to mention cool looks). For improved lubrication there is an extra oil tract machined into the bottom of the housing that delivers oil directly to the cam and distributor gears. Inside, a polished steel shaft receives guidance from a sealed ball bearing and an extra-long sintered bushing adds stability. This 0.500” shaft also receives a QPQ coating for increased friction reduction and corrosion resistance. A factory-style ignition module is supplied with the distributor so your factory wiring will plug directly in. Triggering this module is the responsibility of a high output magnetic pick-up. Topping it all off is a heavy-duty rotor and a red MSD cap with brass terminals to ensure full spark delivery. For late model engine swaps or bolt-on strength, this distributor is the answer.
These are OEM replacement distributors and are legal to install in all states.
|84665-Ignition Module/Pickup Kit for 8366/8367|
|8430 - Distributor Cap and Rotor for GM 4.3L|
|8531 - Iron Distributor Gear for MSD Chevy Distributor, .500 ID|