- Designed primarily for race applications with no mechanical advance
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Supplied with a 0.006” oversized bronze gear installed
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8, or 10 Series Ignition
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8 or 10 Series Ignition.
Locked-out Timing from the factory.
Adjustable slip collar allows you to adjust the distributors height. This is great for engines withe modified intakes and deck heights.
|8433 - Chevy V8 HEI Retainer Distributor Cap|
|8467 - Racing Rotor MSD Billet Distributors|
|84335 - MSD Cap/Rotor Kit (8433, 8467)|
|8472 - Oversize Chevy Distributor Gear, Bronze|
|84661 - Magnetic Pickup for all MSD Billet Distributors|
|8539 - Adjustable Collar|