- Extra tall housing is designed for use with Alan Root, Donovan, Merlin and Rocket racing blocks
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange provides up to 3” of adjustment
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8 or 10 Series Ignition.
Designed for racing blocks with maximum increased deck height such as Alan Root, Merlin and Rocket Blocks.
Extra tall slip collar provides nearly 3 inches of adjustment.