- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60).
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
- Proprietary formulated ductile iron.
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
MSD Bronze Distributor gears are machined from quality AMPCO 45 aluminum bronze containing 5% nickel. This special combination creates high-strength gear teeth that are less prone to wear even with high-volume oil pumps.
For racing roller cams